For your weekend reading enjoyment, I have highlighted a few interesting articles from the archives, which I find to be relevant today. The first five articles have been written and posted on this site, while the last five have been selected from other authors. I tend to post anywhere between three to four articles to my site every week. I usually try to write at least one or two articles that contain timeless information concerning dividend investing. This could include information about my strategy, or other pieces of information, which could be useful to dividend investors.
Below, I have highlighted a few articles posted on this site, which many readers have found interesting:
- Best Brokerage Accounts for Dividend Investors
- How Warren Buffett made his fortune
- My Dividend Portfolio Looks Much Better than I Expected
- Are we in a REIT bubble?
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) - A must own dividend stock
- Don’t Worry About Being “The Perfect Investor”
- Why I'm an Optimist
- Equities: Unlimited Upside With Limited Downside
- Earnings per Share Growth: The Creator of Wealth
- Stock Analysis of Coca-Cola
- American Capital Agency Corp – When The Dividend Yield is Bigger Than My Understanding of the Company