For your weekend reading enjoyment, I have highlighted a few interesting articles from the archives, which I find to be relevant today. The first five articles have been written and posted on this site, while the last five have been selected from other authors. I tend to post anywhere between three to four articles to my site every week. I usually try to write at least one or two articles that contain timeless information concerning dividend investing. This could include information about my strategy, or other pieces of information, which could be useful to dividend investors.
Below, I have highlighted a few articles posted on this site, which many readers have found interesting:
- Procter & Gamble (PG) - A dividend stock to hold forever
- Four Select Dividend Increases of Note
- Twenty Dividend Stocks I Recently Purchased for my IRA rollover
- Vodafone Group (VOD) Dividend Stock Analysis
- High Dividend Growth REITs: Digital Realty Trust (DLR)
- Kimberly-Clark Dividend Stock Analysis
- Sell in May and Go Away? Worst Investing Advice or Sound Investment Choice?
- How to Prosper in an Economic Boom
- The Ideal Withdrawal Rate For Retirement Does Not Touch Principal
- Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Dividend Stock Analysis