Update: Starting in early march 2009, Zecco changed their stock trading fees. In order to get the 10 free trades/month investors must have at least a $25,000 balance in their brokerage account OR they must have executed at least 25 trades for the previous month. Otherwise the commission is still pretty low at $4.50/stock trade.
Zecco, the online stock brokerage has revolutionized online stock trading over the past two years with its ten free trades per month policy, no account minimums and the ever growing investment community that this broker has created on their site. Using Zecco’s community you could get in touch with thousands of investors, who are taking advantage of the free stock/ETF trading.
Since I make several trades a month as part of my process to build my dividend portfolio, the free trades that Zecco offers its brokerage customers really saves me some money.
The main reasons why people switch over to Zecco include:
1. Zecco offers 10 free stock trades/month if you open an account, and maintain a balance of $25,000 or execute at least 25 trades/month.
2. After you use the ten free trades per month you are charged only $4.50 for stock trades
3. The execution is instantaneous for market orders and there’s no slippage
4. There are no minimum balances to open and keep your brokerage account 5
. There are no monthly inactivity fees for brokerage accounts
6. You can trade stocks, ETFs, options, mutual funds
7. The account opening process is straightforward and there’s no paperwork involved – it’s all electronic
8. You get free real time quotes and charts with your Zecco account.
9. You can open a Traditional, Roth or Rollover IRA.
10. If you link your brokerage account to your checking/savings account your ACH transfers take 2 business days
The ten free stock trades per month are definitely worth opening an account at Zecco.
My goal is to purchase quality companies that grow earnings and dividends at an attractive price. Most members of the dividend champions li...
Dividend investing is as sexy as watching paint dry on the wall. Defining an entry criteria that selects quality dividend stocks with ris...
The biggest fallacy out there is that each dollar reinvested by companies will automatically translate into more profits. Unfortunately, r...
Every week I go through the list of dividend increases , as part of my monitoring process. I monitor the dividend increases from companies I...
This guest post has been wrote by Mike McNeil, passionate investor, founder of Dividend Stocks Rock and author of The Dividend Guy Blog . ...
Every week, I review the list of dividend increases as part of my monitoring process. I usually focus on companies I already own. However, ...
The most important question that investors ask themselves is how much money do they need to retire . There are several things to consider, i...
Dividend growth investing is a very simple but effective wealth building strategy. The investor focuses on companies with a proven track re...
Every week, I review the list of dividend increases as part of my monitoring process . I usually focus my attention on companies that have m...
The Coca-Cola Company (KO) manufactures, distributes, and markets nonalcoholic beverages worldwide. This dividend king has paid uninterrupt...