Update: Starting in early march 2009, Zecco changed their stock trading fees. In order to get the 10 free trades/month investors must have at least a $25,000 balance in their brokerage account OR they must have executed at least 25 trades for the previous month. Otherwise the commission is still pretty low at $4.50/stock trade.
Zecco, the online stock brokerage has revolutionized online stock trading over the past two years with its ten free trades per month policy, no account minimums and the ever growing investment community that this broker has created on their site. Using Zecco’s community you could get in touch with thousands of investors, who are taking advantage of the free stock/ETF trading.
Since I make several trades a month as part of my process to build my dividend portfolio, the free trades that Zecco offers its brokerage customers really saves me some money.
The main reasons why people switch over to Zecco include:
1. Zecco offers 10 free stock trades/month if you open an account, and maintain a balance of $25,000 or execute at least 25 trades/month.
2. After you use the ten free trades per month you are charged only $4.50 for stock trades
3. The execution is instantaneous for market orders and there’s no slippage
4. There are no minimum balances to open and keep your brokerage account 5
. There are no monthly inactivity fees for brokerage accounts
6. You can trade stocks, ETFs, options, mutual funds
7. The account opening process is straightforward and there’s no paperwork involved – it’s all electronic
8. You get free real time quotes and charts with your Zecco account.
9. You can open a Traditional, Roth or Rollover IRA.
10. If you link your brokerage account to your checking/savings account your ACH transfers take 2 business days
The ten free stock trades per month are definitely worth opening an account at Zecco.
S&P 500® Dividend Aristocrats measure the performance S&P 500 companies that have increased dividends every year for the last 25 con...
This is a guest post written by Retire Before Dad. He writes about dividend investing, personal finance and travel at the Retire Before Dad...
This is a guest post from Roadmap2Retire blog , which documents the retirement journey of a dividend growth investor from Canada. I am an ...
Investing in dividend growth stocks has been a winning investment over the past 8 – 10 years. I myself have invested in dividend growth stoc...
I have shared with you early in the year, that I am essentially living off dividends and side income in 2016. I am saving my other income i...
Last week I shared with you the list of 2016 Dividend Aristocrats and its performance over the past decade . In addition, I isolated twenty...
As an investor, I have always believed in diversification . I would rather err on the side of caution, rather than swing for the fences. It ...
This is a guest post written by Ben Reynolds at Sure Dividend. Sure Dividend helps individual investors build high quality dividend growth ...
The Procter & Gamble Company (PG), together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells branded consumer packaged products worldwide....
Unilever PLC (UL) operates in the fast-moving consumer goods market in the Africa, Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East. The comp...