Update: Starting in early march 2009, Zecco changed their stock trading fees. In order to get the 10 free trades/month investors must have at least a $25,000 balance in their brokerage account OR they must have executed at least 25 trades for the previous month. Otherwise the commission is still pretty low at $4.50/stock trade.
Zecco, the online stock brokerage has revolutionized online stock trading over the past two years with its ten free trades per month policy, no account minimums and the ever growing investment community that this broker has created on their site. Using Zecco’s community you could get in touch with thousands of investors, who are taking advantage of the free stock/ETF trading.
Since I make several trades a month as part of my process to build my dividend portfolio, the free trades that Zecco offers its brokerage customers really saves me some money.
The main reasons why people switch over to Zecco include:
1. Zecco offers 10 free stock trades/month if you open an account, and maintain a balance of $25,000 or execute at least 25 trades/month.
2. After you use the ten free trades per month you are charged only $4.50 for stock trades
3. The execution is instantaneous for market orders and there’s no slippage
4. There are no minimum balances to open and keep your brokerage account 5
. There are no monthly inactivity fees for brokerage accounts
6. You can trade stocks, ETFs, options, mutual funds
7. The account opening process is straightforward and there’s no paperwork involved – it’s all electronic
8. You get free real time quotes and charts with your Zecco account.
9. You can open a Traditional, Roth or Rollover IRA.
10. If you link your brokerage account to your checking/savings account your ACH transfers take 2 business days
The ten free stock trades per month are definitely worth opening an account at Zecco.
The goal of every dividend investor is to generate dividend income that is larger than their annual expenses. This coveted goal is called th...
Dividend growth stocks are the gift that keeps on giving . I like the fact that most of the work in selecting good dividend growth stocks is...
I have been a dividend growth investor for over 7-8 years now. The reason why I have somewhere between 85% - 90% of my networth in dividend ...
I have received quite a few emails recently, asking me how I manage my dividend portfolio . In general, I focus on several things that I b...
I love it when the stock market goes on sale, like it has been so far in the past two - three weeks. For aspiring dividend growth investors,...
How do you define success? To me, success is the freedom to do my own thing, and the ability to reach my goals. Given the fact that I am a f...
One of the biggest sins in investing, is investing money without a clear plan or strategy to accomplish specific goals . This investing sin...
I am a fan of diversification as a tool to reduce risk. I diversify by buying at least 30 – 40 securities, representative of as many sectors...
There are many risks to investing . One of the major risks that could ruin a portfolio’s chances of generating adequate dividends are p...
Before I begin my message, I wanted to wish all my readers a Happy 4th of July. And I wanted to thank all of those military members for keep...