Update: Starting in early march 2009, Zecco changed their stock trading fees. In order to get the 10 free trades/month investors must have at least a $25,000 balance in their brokerage account OR they must have executed at least 25 trades for the previous month. Otherwise the commission is still pretty low at $4.50/stock trade.
Zecco, the online stock brokerage has revolutionized online stock trading over the past two years with its ten free trades per month policy, no account minimums and the ever growing investment community that this broker has created on their site. Using Zecco’s community you could get in touch with thousands of investors, who are taking advantage of the free stock/ETF trading.
Since I make several trades a month as part of my process to build my dividend portfolio, the free trades that Zecco offers its brokerage customers really saves me some money.
The main reasons why people switch over to Zecco include:
1. Zecco offers 10 free stock trades/month if you open an account, and maintain a balance of $25,000 or execute at least 25 trades/month.
2. After you use the ten free trades per month you are charged only $4.50 for stock trades
3. The execution is instantaneous for market orders and there’s no slippage
4. There are no minimum balances to open and keep your brokerage account 5
. There are no monthly inactivity fees for brokerage accounts
6. You can trade stocks, ETFs, options, mutual funds
7. The account opening process is straightforward and there’s no paperwork involved – it’s all electronic
8. You get free real time quotes and charts with your Zecco account.
9. You can open a Traditional, Roth or Rollover IRA.
10. If you link your brokerage account to your checking/savings account your ACH transfers take 2 business days
The ten free stock trades per month are definitely worth opening an account at Zecco.
The stock market is finally having the correction everyone has been waiting for since 2012. In the past month, the S&P 500 is down by 7...
I am often asked the following question in some variation: If I were starting a dividend portfolio today, and had a lump sum to put to work ...
The price of oil has declined a lot since the summer of 2014. The West Texas Intermediate (WTI) in Cushing, Oklahoma has declined from a hig...
It is not a secret that stock prices have been rising for 6 - 7 years in a row now. This makes it easy to hold on to stocks, and believe tha...
As someone who has been investing in, and writing about dividend paying companies for over seven years , I have accumulated a lot of observa...
As many of you know, I only invest my money in companies which pay dividends. I have made a lot of money that way , and I use dividends as a...
As an investor my goal is to attain financial independence using my dividend growth strategy. As a dividend investor, my goal is to generat...
I have been focusing on dividend growth investing for several years now. As such, I try to think about why it works, and also think about s...
Last week, anywhere I checked on the internet, everyone was focused on stock market volatility. The fear is that we might be entering a new ...
There are many risks to investing . One of the major risks that could ruin a portfolio’s chances of generating adequate dividends are p...