Update: Starting in early march 2009, Zecco changed their stock trading fees. In order to get the 10 free trades/month investors must have at least a $25,000 balance in their brokerage account OR they must have executed at least 25 trades for the previous month. Otherwise the commission is still pretty low at $4.50/stock trade.
Zecco, the online stock brokerage has revolutionized online stock trading over the past two years with its ten free trades per month policy, no account minimums and the ever growing investment community that this broker has created on their site. Using Zecco’s community you could get in touch with thousands of investors, who are taking advantage of the free stock/ETF trading.
Since I make several trades a month as part of my process to build my dividend portfolio, the free trades that Zecco offers its brokerage customers really saves me some money.
The main reasons why people switch over to Zecco include:
1. Zecco offers 10 free stock trades/month if you open an account, and maintain a balance of $25,000 or execute at least 25 trades/month.
2. After you use the ten free trades per month you are charged only $4.50 for stock trades
3. The execution is instantaneous for market orders and there’s no slippage
4. There are no minimum balances to open and keep your brokerage account 5
. There are no monthly inactivity fees for brokerage accounts
6. You can trade stocks, ETFs, options, mutual funds
7. The account opening process is straightforward and there’s no paperwork involved – it’s all electronic
8. You get free real time quotes and charts with your Zecco account.
9. You can open a Traditional, Roth or Rollover IRA.
10. If you link your brokerage account to your checking/savings account your ACH transfers take 2 business days
The ten free stock trades per month are definitely worth opening an account at Zecco.
Warren Buffett is the most successful investor of all time. Warren Buffett was able to keep learning about investments and business from t...
When selecting a dividend stock, investors should look at the dividend last. Income investors should first focus on profitability when inves...
As a dividend investor, my main goal is to attain financial independence when dividend income exceeds expenses by an adequate margin of saf...
One of my favorite aspects of dividend growth investing is the ability to receive more passive dividend income, simply because I made the ri...
There are many risks to investing . One of the major risks that could ruin a portfolio’s chances of generating adequate dividends are p...
In my investing, look for businesses I can understand that have some sort of a competitive advantage that translates into consistent earn...
Rebalancing is the process where investors sell an asset that takes an above average allocation in their portfolio, and use the proceeds to ...
There are several factors that drive future investment returns. The important drivers behind future returns on equity investments include: ...
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE:WMT) operates retail stores in various formats worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Walmart U....
For the first three to four years of my transformation into dividend growth investing, I managed to develop a process of identifying attrac...