Update: Starting in early march 2009, Zecco changed their stock trading fees. In order to get the 10 free trades/month investors must have at least a $25,000 balance in their brokerage account OR they must have executed at least 25 trades for the previous month. Otherwise the commission is still pretty low at $4.50/stock trade.
Zecco, the online stock brokerage has revolutionized online stock trading over the past two years with its ten free trades per month policy, no account minimums and the ever growing investment community that this broker has created on their site. Using Zecco’s community you could get in touch with thousands of investors, who are taking advantage of the free stock/ETF trading.
Since I make several trades a month as part of my process to build my dividend portfolio, the free trades that Zecco offers its brokerage customers really saves me some money.
The main reasons why people switch over to Zecco include:
1. Zecco offers 10 free stock trades/month if you open an account, and maintain a balance of $25,000 or execute at least 25 trades/month.
2. After you use the ten free trades per month you are charged only $4.50 for stock trades
3. The execution is instantaneous for market orders and there’s no slippage
4. There are no minimum balances to open and keep your brokerage account 5
. There are no monthly inactivity fees for brokerage accounts
6. You can trade stocks, ETFs, options, mutual funds
7. The account opening process is straightforward and there’s no paperwork involved – it’s all electronic
8. You get free real time quotes and charts with your Zecco account.
9. You can open a Traditional, Roth or Rollover IRA.
10. If you link your brokerage account to your checking/savings account your ACH transfers take 2 business days
The ten free stock trades per month are definitely worth opening an account at Zecco.
The S&P Dividend Aristocrats index is an elite group of companies, members of the S&P 500, which have managed to increase dividends ...
In a previous article I discussed that I am on track to have my dividend income cover my expenses sometime around 2018 . I received a few qu...
I just received notification that low cost broker Loyal3 is shutting down, effective May 22 2017. Loyal3 was a decent commission free alte...
As part of my monitoring process, I review the list of dividend increases every week. I usually focus my attention to companies that have r...
Last week, I shared the 2017 list of dividend aristocrats . The most common question I received focused on which companies are attractively ...
The list of dividend champions includes companies which have managed to increase dividends every single year for at least 25 years in a row...
This guest post has been written by Mike McNeil, passionate investor, founder of Dividend Stocks Rock and author of The Dividend Guy Blo...
I look at the list of dividend increases every week, as part of my monitoring process. I then narrow the scope by focusing on companies tha...
Successful dividend growth investing relies on finding companies at an attractive price which can grow earnings and dividends over time. A...
People usually get emotional when the topic of rent versus buy is brought up. One group swears by owning a home, and believes that it is a g...