The most recent dividend increase was in September 2013, when the Board of Directors approved a 2.90% increase in the quarterly dividend to 53 cents/share.
The company’s competitors include AT&T (T), Sprint (S) and T-Mobile (TMUS).
Over the past decade this dividend growth stock has delivered an annualized total return of 9% to its shareholders. Future returns will be dependent on growth in earnings and dividend yields obtained by shareholders.
Please read the rest of the article on Seeking Alpha
- Two High Yield Companies Raising Dividends in the past month
- Should I invest in AT&T and Verizon for high dividend income
- Maintaining Moats in times of Technological Changes
- Vodafone Group (VOD) Dividend Stock Analysis
- Types of dividend growth stocks
- Seven dividend companies bringing holiday joy to shareholders