The company’s latest dividend increase was announced in July 2014 when the Board of Directors approved a 10.30% increase in the quarterly dividend to 53.50 cents /share. The company’s peer group includes Mondelez International (MDLZ), Nestle (NSRGY) and Mars. Hershey is one of the five world class dividend companies I plan to buy during the next bear market.
Over the past decade this dividend growth stock has delivered an annualized total return of 10.70% to its shareholders.
Please check the rest of the article on Seeking Alpha.
- Living off dividends in retirement
- Strong Brands Grow Dividends
- Your best ideas might already be in your circle of competence
- When to sell your dividend stocks?
- Five World Class Dividend Stocks to Buy During the Next Bear Market