I had a 401(k) plan from a previous employer at Fidelity, which I recently rolled over into an IRA. The rollover took a few hours, after which the money was available to invest the very next morning. Over the past week I purchased stock in approximately twenty individual stocks in this rollover IRA. I typically post my purchases within one day of making the transaction and post it on my twitter feed. I write a detailed article several weeks later. If you are interested in learning about my transactions in almost real-time, you can always subscribe to my feed here. My handle is Dividendgrowth.
I also recently opened an IRA in order to reduce taxes this year. I am posting an article about this on Monday.
My readers have enjoyed the following five articles for the month of March:
- Pure Dividend Growth Stocks I wish I owned
- Are these high yield dividends sustainable?
- Three High Yielding Dividend Machines Boosting Distributions
- Warren Buffett on Dividends: Ideas from his 2013 Letter to Shareholders
- How to invest when the market is at all time highs?