For your weekend reading enjoyment, I have highlighted a few interesting articles from the archives, which I find to be relevant today. The first five articles have been written and posted on this site, while the last five have been selected from other authors. I tend to post anywhere between three to four articles to my site every week. I usually try to write at least one or two articles that contain timeless information concerning dividend investing. This could include information about my strategy, or other pieces of information, which could be useful to dividend investors.
Below, I have highlighted a few articles posted on this site, which many readers have found interesting:
- Attractively valued dividend stocks to consider today
- Procter & Gamble (PG) - A dividend stock to hold forever
- Why would I not sell dividend stocks even after a 1000% gain?
- Should you invest in Wells Fargo (WFC)?
- 2013 Dividend Achievers List Updates
- Two Reasonably Appealing Dividend Ideas
- A Stock Analysis of Disney
- Dividend Stock Analysis of Cisco
- Dividend Stock Analysis of Realty Income
- A Winning Investment Strategy